REPORT: Humiliating details of Trump’s firing of Sessions emerge
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Fired Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ request to stay at the Justice Department until the end of the week was denied by White House chief of staff John Kelly, according to a report.
Kelly insisted that Sessions’ departure from DOJ had to be Wednesday, one day after the 2018 midterm elections, administration officials told CNN. Sessions reportedly never received a phone call from President Trump, instead speaking with Kelly.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sessions submitted his resignation letter to Kelly Wednesday afternoon following an earlier request from Trump. The president has publicly berated Sessions over his March 2017 decision to recuse himself from overseeing special counsel Robert Mueller’s federal Russia investigation. Sessions was advised to stand down from the supervisory role based on concerns he had been a surrogate for Trump during the 2016 campaign and had failed to disclose contacts with former Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.
Humiliating details of Trump’s firing of Sessions emerge https://t.co/0JsuCU1wjC
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) November 8, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: GOP Sen. will back resolution to block Trump’s emergency declaration
- REPORT: Tlaib rages against event in Detroit as ‘racist bulls—‘
- OpEd: The family secret Bruce Ohr told Rod Rosenstein about Russia case
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez goes on tear defending role in Amazon’s New York exit, Twitter users blast her
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters fires up crowd, declares Trump supporters are not patriots, receives fierce backlash
- REPORT: ‘Never Trump’ leader says final blow to movement may be far-left move by Democrats
- BREAKING: Pompeo issues statement on Alabama woman who joined ISIS, denies her claim
- REPORT: Miranda Lambert’s NYPD hubby is taken off patrol
- REPORT: Conservative group blasts Ocasio-Cortez over Amazon with Times Square billboard (PHOTO)