REPORT: Hurricane live updates: Michael could be ‘most destructive in decades,’ officials say
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
Hurricane Michael continued to strengthen early Tuesday, with the possibility for it to be a Category 3 storm by landfall on Wednesday. Officials are already warning residents it could be the most destructive storm in the area in decades.
Residents in Hurricane Michael’s path were told to brace from “dangerous” winds, flash flooding and life-threatening storm surge this week.
The article goes on to state the following:
The hurricane had maximum sustained winds of 90 mph at 5 a.m. Tuesday and was moving northwest at 12 mph. It should become a Category 2 storm — winds over 95 mph — by Tuesday midday and a Category 3 storm — with winds over 110 mph — by Tuesday night.
To weigh in on this information provided by ABCNews.GO.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting ABCNews.GO.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Disturbing details emerge on Fox meteorologist who had eye surgery, then took her own life
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- REPORT: As ICE releases migrant families by the hundreds, churches and businesses step up to help
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out