REPORT: Hurricane Michael strengthens to Category 4 storm, considered ‘extremely dangerous’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Hurricane Michael was upgraded early Wednesday to “an extremely dangerous” Category 4 storm and could be the most powerful storm to hit the Florida Panhandle in 100 years, forecasters said.
The storm’s sustained winds have increased to about 140 mph, with higher gusts, the National Hurricane Center said. The agency said it is possible the storm could strengthen further before it makes landfall Wednesday afternoon.
The article goes on to state the following:
“This is going to have structure damaging winds along the coast and hurricane force winds inland,” meteorologist Ryan Maue of weathermodels.com told the Associated Press.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march