REPORT: Husband of ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ star taken into ICE custody
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The husband of a star on the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” has been taken into custody by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement after being released from prison Thursday.
Joe Giudice, 46, now faces deportation to Italy after serving three years in a Pennsylvania federal prison for tax fraud.
The article goes on to state the following:
Giudice is the husband of Teresa Giudice, who has appeared on the Bravo series since 2009. Teresa Giudice, 46, served 11 months in prison for a related conviction. She was released from prison in December 2015.
In October, a judge ordered Joe Giudice to be deported to his birth country, which he left when he was an infant, after his prison release. The couple’s lawyers have appealed the ruling. Joe Giudice, a permanent U.S. resident, will await the outcome of the appeal in an immigration detention center, according to E! News.
The husband of a star on the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” has been taken into custody by ICE after being released from prison Thursday.
He now faces deportation to Italy after serving three years in a Pennsylvania federal prison for tax fraud.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 14, 2019
Joe Giudice Released From Prison to ICE Custody as He Awaits Possible Deportation https://t.co/mWsIScqMBz
— David Kisamfu (@thedextazlab) March 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to conclusions on Mueller report with only three words, DML responds
- REPORT: Dr Dre says his daughter got into USC on her own despite $70m donation
- EXCLUSIVE: Eric Trump speaks out on Mueller report, sends message to CNN’s Acosta
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh lands exciting new job opportunity
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano urges Hollywood to boycott Georgia over ‘heartbeat’ abortion bill
- REPORT: Dem 2020 candidate says: Trump ‘Should Never Have Been Able to Come Within Cheating Distance of the Oval Office’
- Bette Midler goes into meltdown on Twitter, DML makes dig
- EXCLUSIVE: Judge Jeanine Pirro makes public comments on Fox News controversy
- REPORT: Gillibrand will start her first campaign speech by calling Trump a ‘coward’
- BREAKING: Second Parkland shooting survivor commits suicide