REPORT: Husband of ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ star taken into ICE custody
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The husband of a star on the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” has been taken into custody by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement after being released from prison Thursday.
Joe Giudice, 46, now faces deportation to Italy after serving three years in a Pennsylvania federal prison for tax fraud.
The article goes on to state the following:
Giudice is the husband of Teresa Giudice, who has appeared on the Bravo series since 2009. Teresa Giudice, 46, served 11 months in prison for a related conviction. She was released from prison in December 2015.
In October, a judge ordered Joe Giudice to be deported to his birth country, which he left when he was an infant, after his prison release. The couple’s lawyers have appealed the ruling. Joe Giudice, a permanent U.S. resident, will await the outcome of the appeal in an immigration detention center, according to E! News.
The husband of a star on the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” has been taken into custody by ICE after being released from prison Thursday.
He now faces deportation to Italy after serving three years in a Pennsylvania federal prison for tax fraud.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 14, 2019
Joe Giudice Released From Prison to ICE Custody as He Awaits Possible Deportation https://t.co/mWsIScqMBz
— David Kisamfu (@thedextazlab) March 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- DML Monday night, quick Walk & Talk May 20
- POLL: Should Don Lemon be fired for his racist statement against white men?
- REPORT: American ex-Taliban militant set to walk free
- REPORT: Twitter user who asked Warren for help with her love life says they spoke on the phone
- REPORT: Buttigieg appears on cover of gay magazine [PHOTO]
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Shooting leaves 5 schools on lockdown as cops hunt for killer on loose
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- VIDEO: Dems use hearing to repeatedly quiz, stump Ben Carson on obscure acronyms
- NYC law professor bashes white people in op-ed