REPORT: ‘I smell a rat’: Susan Rice describes frustration over taking Clinton’s place after Benghazi attack
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
“Where is Hillary?”
That was the question then-U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice’s mother asked when she told her she would be appearing on all five Sunday morning political shows on Sept. 16, 2012 — just five days after the terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. The plan was to appear in place of then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, at the White House’s request.
According to the book, Rice’s mother asked if she could “get out of it,” saying, “I smell a rat.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The exchange was detailed in Rice’s new book, “Tough Love: My Story of the Things Worth Fighting For,” as she recalled what led to and what fueled the biggest political controversy of her government career — those appearances on “Fox News Sunday,” ABC’s “This Week,” CBS’ “Face the Nation,” NBC’s “Meet the Press,” and CNN’s “State of the Union.” Her flawed characterization of the attacks as resulting from a spontaneous protest later made her the target of GOP criticism that ultimately led to her withdrawing from consideration to succeed Clinton as secretary of state.
Read more at FOXNEWS.COM
Susan Rice book airs frustration with being put on air in Clinton’s place after Benghazi attack.https://t.co/6bFgubhPju
— Robbin Young (@Robbin_Young) October 8, 2019
— Chuck Woolery (@chuckwoolery) October 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: Hunter Biden speaks out in exclusive interview, as past business associations come under scrutiny