REPORT: Illegal Accused of Killing Father of Two Ordered Deported Six Years Ago
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
An illegal alien accused of killing a father of two in a hit-and-run crash was ordered deported about six years ago, federal officials reveal, in the sanctuary state of Illinois.
Jose Rodriguez, a 27-year-old illegal alien from Honduras, is accused of running a red light on June 22 in Bloomington, Illinois, causing him to hit and kill 39-year-old Corey Cottrell, a father of two daughters, who was riding his motorcycle at the time and was on his way to see his mother, Kathy.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to prosecutors, Rodriguez fled the scene of the crash after hitting Cottrell. The following day, the illegal alien turned himself into law enforcement officials and has since been charged with causing a deadly hit-and-run and driving without a license. Just days after being charged, though, Rodriguez was allowed to post bail and be released.
Rodriguez’s arraignment is scheduled for July 12, but it is reportedly feared he will flee the country instead.
Cottrell ‘s funeral is also scheduled for July 12. He had just updated his Facebook page to the following photo on June 2. He leaves behind two daughters, ages 11 and 14.
A separate report by Prairie State Wire provides the following details:
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has confirmed to Prairie State Wirethat Jose Rodriguez, who struck and killed Corey Cottrell, 39, of Normal on June 22, is in the United States illegally. Border Patrol agents, in fact, issued the 27-year-old from Honduras an expedited removal order all the way back on April 17, 2013, according to a statement from ICE.
“Then on March 6, 2014, a federal immigration judge ordered him removed in absentia,” the statement said. “He is considered an ICE fugitive.”
This is awful. https://t.co/UqRo3M0g7M
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) July 11, 2019
Another dead American from an illegal alien DUI that we will not hear about https://t.co/DfchokGT2a
— Daniel Horowitz (@RMConservative) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- PHOTO: Stormy Daniels announces Playboy photo shoot
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?