REPORT: Illegal Alien Accused of Killing Mollie Tibbetts Claims ‘Rights’ Were Violated
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Illegal alien Cristhian Bahena Rivera claims in new court filings that his constitutional rights were violated by Iowa law enforcement officials after being interrogated for allegedly murdering 20-year-old college student Mollie Tibbetts in Brooklyn, Iowa, last year.
In August 2018, Bahena Rivera, a 25-year-old illegal alien from Mexico, was charged with Tibbetts’ murder after police said he admitted to confronting and chasing down the young woman.
The article goes on to state the following:
After a nationwide search, Tibbetts’ body was found in a cornfield in Poweshiek County, Iowa. The illegal alien lived in a region of Iowa that was surrounded by sanctuary cities, as Breitbart News noted, and worked on a dairy farm using a stolen ID and Social Security card after allegedly crossing the U.S.-Mexico border as a child.
A 29-page motion obtained by the Des Moines Register and filed by Bahena Rivera’s defense attorneys, Chad and Jennifer Frese, claims that the illegal alien had his constitutional rights violated when local Iowa police took him in for questioning and did not make clear that he could have contacted the Mexican consulate before speaking to law enforcement.
“Providing this information to Bahena — a confused, exhausted and vulnerable Mexican national was seeking trustworthy help — would have triggered an invocation of consular notification and a decision to await the consulate’s assistance before making any other statements,” the defense attorneys wrote in the motion.
CLICK HERE to read more from Breitbart.
Attorneys representing the man accused of killing University of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts have filed more evidence they believe could help build a case that their client’s rights were violated. https://t.co/dO21y29h0m
— Des Moines Register (@DMRegister) August 8, 2019
Illegal Alien Accused of Killing Mollie Tibbetts Claims His ‘Constitutional Rights’ Have Been Violated https://t.co/lgri1Vg5TR
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) August 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism