REPORT: Illegal alien indicted for death of deputy
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WOKV.COM:
The illegal immigrant who ran from law enforcement in Nassau County, leading to the death of a Deputy who was hit by a car while chasing him, has now been charged in direct connection to that death.
WOKV has confirmed with the Florida Highway Patrol that Francisco Portillo-Fuentes has been indicted by a grand jury in Nassau County for aggravated manslaughter, felony murder, escape, and resisting without violence. FHP announced in April that they intended to seek charges, but they have continued to put the case together with the State Attorney’s Office and immigration officials, until now.
— FAIR (@FAIRImmigration) September 11, 2018
The article goes on to state the following:
Since the 2016 incident, Portillo-Fuentes- who is from El Salvador- has been serving a federal sentence for illegally re-entering the country, but that sentence is up this week. He remains in the Duval County Jail at this time, where he was transported from federal custody because of the local charges that would be pending.
Nassau County Deputy Eric Oliver was hit by a vehicle, while chasing Portillo-Fuentes across SR 200 in November 2016. Investigators say Portillo-Fuentes had run off after federal investigators approached him and several other men in a truck. Court records show Portillo-Fuentes illegally entered the US only days before the incident, and he had been deported twice before that. He pleaded guilty to the illegal re-entry charge, and was sentenced to two years in prison.
To weigh in on this information provided by WOKV.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WOKV.COM
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- UPDATE: Ocasio-Cortez responds to ‘wack’ Times Square billboard
- SURPRISE? Dem. 2020 candidate breaks from the pack: ‘We can’t have open borders, we need to have border security’
- VIDEO: Hundreds of caravan migrants headed to US violently attack police in southern Mexico
- REPORT: Kamala Harris releases statement on Jussie Smollett scandal
- REPORT: State senate passes bill to keep Trump off 2020 ballot unless he releases tax returns
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: CNN’s Don Lemon on Smollett: ‘Not His Fault’
- REPORT: Michigan mother fatally shot 3 young daughters in woods before killing self
- BREAKING: MUST SEE – BOMBSHELL details revealed in press conference on Jussie Smollett’s hoax attack, plus revelations on homophobic letter