REPORT: Immigration raid has landscapers concerned
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) — Already facing a severe labor shortage, landscaping businesses that can’t keep up with booming demand for backyard patios and fire pits worry that an immigration raid that rounded up over 100 people last week will make it even tougher to persuade Congress to allow more foreign workers into America for seasonal jobs.
Owners of landscaping companies near Tuesday’s sting in the Lake Erie resort city of Sandusky and nearby Castalia, which targeted workers with forged documents in one of the largest actions at a workplace in recent years, said it sent a shiver of apprehension through their industry.
“I believe most of us are doing things the right way, but every company is going to be worried that they’re going to be raided,” said Joe Drake, who runs JFD Landscapes in Chardon, also in northern Ohio.
The article goes on to state the following:
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said that it expects to charge the 114 workers arrested last week at Corso’s Flower & Garden Center with identity theft and tax evasion and that the employer also is under investigation.
Corso’s released a statement Friday saying it demands proper documentation from its employees and ensures they pay taxes. It also said that if anyone used false identification documents to get a job, the company was not aware.
NOTE: Over 100 illegal landscape workers rounded up, and that’s not even scratching the surface. It’s INSANE!
TAKE ACTION TODAY: Please help us send a message to President Trump and Congress that MANDATORY E-VERIFY must be implemented NOW! President Trump must STOP THE FLOW of illegal immigrants into the U.S. by CUTTING OFF THE JOBS MAGNET that brings them here.
A set of powerful, eye-opening documentary films, titled, “They Come to America I, II and III,” produced by filmmaker Dennis Michael Lynch, shows you the border and the costs of illegal immigration in a way you’ve never seen before. These three films are now packaged into one complete DVD case, called the “TRILOGY.”
- Order the TRILOGY DVD set TODAY. You will receive a second FREE Trilogy DVD set to send to President Trump or the lawmaker of your choice.
- Send your free Trilogy DVD set to the White House, along with a note stating that the DVD set is NOT A GIFT, but critical information which President Trump and Congress needs to see. In your BRIEF note, tell President Trump that he must issue an executive order to implement MANDATORY E-VERIFY laws for every U.S. employer.
- SIGN THE PETITION asking for MANDATORY E-VERIFY. Note: After signing the petition, you must immediately check your email and click the confirmation link in order to validate your signature.
PETITION UPDATE: 17,811 people have signed the petition as of Sunday evening. 82,189 more signatures are needed by June 13, 2018 to get a response from the White House.
CLICK THE YELLOW “BUY NOW” BUTTON BELOW TO ORDER THE TRILOGY TODAY.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting APNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show