REPORT: Injured bald eagle causes DC Metro delays
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
An injured bald eagle caused rush-hour delays for the Washington, D.C., area’s Metro on Wednesday as the transit authority awaits wildlife services to care for the bird.
The injured eagle was spotted along the tracks near the Morgan Boulevard Metro Station along the Blue and Silver Lines. Riders reported the bird to be alive with its head moving but unable to leave the area on its own.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We are currently single tracking on the Blue/Silver lines as appropriate animal resources respond to an apparently injured bald eagle on the tracks near Morgan Boulevard. Our apologies for delays as we work to get him/her to care,” the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority tweeted.
We are currently single tracking on the Blue/Silver lines as appropriate animal resources respond to an apparently injured bald eagle on the tracks near Morgan Boulevard. Our apologies for delays as we work to get him/her to care. #wmata pic.twitter.com/PpACF06cjv
— Metro (@wmata) March 13, 2019
— WUSA9 (@wusa9) March 13, 2019
Watch Live: An injured bald eagle is stuck on Metro tracks in Maryland. Service is delayed on the Blue and Silver lines as a rescue is underway –> https://t.co/jnlWvPkYn6
— NBCWashington (@nbcwashington) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Ilhan Omar, Somali refugee elected to Congress, embodies ‘failed immigration system’
- EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a great way to display your patriotism
- BREAKING: Republican Congressman posts ‘Twitterstorm’ calling for Trump’s impeachment
- VIDEO: ‘American Idol’ judge flooded with complaints about ‘horrible decision’ on show
- BREAKING: Leaked records reveal shocking allegations against Tony Robbins
- BREAKING: Huge group of 325 Central Americans apprehended at border in Arizona (PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Joe Biden’s affectionate, physical style with women comes under scrutiny
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- POLL: Do you support ICE’s decision to drop off migrants in U.S. counties?
- UPDATE: Trump Plan Mandates E-Verify, Protecting U.S. Jobs for Americans