REPORT: Inside Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’ where he allegedly flew underage girls
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
It’s the infamous private jet once used by convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein to ferry his celebrity friends around the world.
This silver and black Boeing 727 airliner – dubbed the ‘Lolita Express’ – carried prominent passengers including President Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew as well as Hollywood star Kevin Spacey, comedian Chris Tucker and supermodel Naomi Campbell.
The article goes on to state the following:
Now the luxury commercial jet has once again come into prominence following the arrest of its once owner Wall Street financier Epstein on two charges of child sex trafficking.
Epstein, 66, is accused of abusing girls as young as 14. The billionaire’s private jet “has always been considered the site for some of the abuse,” the Daily Mail reports. Epstein may have used the plane to move underage girls on flights between New York and Palm Beach. Epstein has homes in both cities.
The tweets below contain pictures reportedly taken inside Epstein’s plane. Visit DailyMail to see larger images.
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) July 11, 2019
— NY Jᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ (@NYJusticeSeeker) July 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- REPORT: ‘Underage’ Migrant Sentenced for Murder of Teenager
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling