REPORT: Insider says FDNY brawl ‘one of the most severe beatings seen on tape’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
A savage brawl between two warring groups of FDNY firefighters at a Bronx firehouse has sparked multiple investigations and shocked even hardened department brass, The Post has learned.
More than a dozen members pummeled three rivals with punches and kicks to the head during the melee, sources said.
“It was one of the most severe beatings they’ve seen on tape,” an FDNY insider said, recalling the reaction by brass who viewed video of the bloody fisticuffs.
“They can’t believe one of the guys wasn’t killed.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The tape shows Adam Soler, 35, of Engine 68, being held down by two firefighters from Rescue Co. 3 and repeatedly kicked by a third, said sources who were told about the video.
“Someone grabbed his head and started pounding it into the pavement,” one said.
One firefighter accidentally kicked a curb. He is seen grimacing and holding his foot, which may have been broken, a source said.
Soler suffered a concussion and has been on medical leave since the June 6 fracas.
Capt. Michael Nigro of Engine 68 became so upset watching a clip of his firefighters being beaten he ordered staffers to briefly pause it.
“He went outside to compose himself before coming back in to watch the rest of it,” an insider said.
Yet two months after the June 6 melee, no one has been arrested or fired.
CLICK HERE to read more of this exclusive report by the NY Post.
— New York Post (@nypost) August 19, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— New York City Alerts (@NYCityAlerts) June 14, 2018
— New York Daily News (@NYDailyNews) June 13, 2018
— New York Post (@nypost) June 11, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should Kavanagh be confirmed to the Supreme Court?
- REPORT: Hundreds of teen gangsters go on terrorizing rampage, police close amusement park
- REPORT: Kavanaugh classmates rescind names from statement rejecting second accuser’s allegation
- BREAKING: Senate panel schedules vote for Kavanaugh
- REPORT: Kavanaugh accuser’s lawyer sends letter with new complaint about hearing
- BREAKING: Was Avenatti ‘duped’ by bombshell Kavanaugh claims?
- REPORT: 23-year old pageant winner dramatically STRIPPED of her crown for ‘lie’ (video/pictures)
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- VIDEO: UN audience laughs when Trump remarks on achievements
- BREAKING: Senators told to expect to be in town this weekend: See why