REPORT: Intruder was on the loose at Buckingham Palace while the Queen was home
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by COSMOPOLITAN.COM:
In the wee hours of the morning, an intruder climbed the gates of Buckingham Palace, all while Queen Elizabeth was inside and sleeping.
According to The Sun, via the Evening Standard, a 22-year-old man scaled the front gates of the palace today and was on the loose before the Met’s Royalty and Specialist Protection Command officers caught and arrested him.
The article goes on to state the following:
A royal insider gave these scary details to The Sun:
“There was an intruder at the Palace while the Queen lay sleeping in her bedroom and he was on the loose before the cops arrested him. He was determined to get inside the palace and was banging down the doors but, thank goodness, everything was locked up.’
“The intrusion comes almost 37 years to the day since one of England’s most serious royal security breaches,” the Washington Examiner reported. “Michael Fagan, a mentally ill unemployed laborer, notoriously broke into Buckingham Palace and entered the queen’s bedroom around 7 a.m. on July 9, 1982. While there, Fagan vented about his family problems and smashed a glass ashtray, threatening to slit his writs. Despite Queen Elizabeth II pushing the panic button in her room and calling the switchboard, no help arrived for some time.”
According to an insider, Wednesday’s intrusion may have been a copycat attempt.
— Mirror Breaking News (@MirrorBreaking_) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit COSMOPOLITAN.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?