REPORT: Iowa congressman bars local newspaper from election night event
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) barred the Des Moines Register from covering his election night event in Sioux City on Tuesday, according to the Iowa newspaper.
King called the 169-year-old newspaper a “leftist propaganda media outlet” in an email rejecting the outlet’s request for credentials.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We are not granting credentials to the Des Moines Register or any other leftist propaganda media outlet with no concern for reporting the truth,” wrote Jeff King, who is Steve King’s son and a paid campaign staffer.
.@SteveKingIA rebuffed the Des Moines Register’s request for credentials to his election night event, saying it and “any other leftist propaganda media outlet” were not welcome. #IApolitics #IAvotes https://t.co/ACrphNVBYa
— Des Moines Register (@DMRegister) November 6, 2018
— Jim Puzzanghera (@JimPuzzanghera) November 6, 2018
— Rachel Stassen-Berger (@RachelSB) November 6, 2018
— The Hill (@thehill) November 6, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Buttigieg backs far-left idea of erasing Thomas Jefferson’s name: ‘It’s the right thing to do’