REPORT: Iowa congressman bars local newspaper from election night event
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) barred the Des Moines Register from covering his election night event in Sioux City on Tuesday, according to the Iowa newspaper.
King called the 169-year-old newspaper a “leftist propaganda media outlet” in an email rejecting the outlet’s request for credentials.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We are not granting credentials to the Des Moines Register or any other leftist propaganda media outlet with no concern for reporting the truth,” wrote Jeff King, who is Steve King’s son and a paid campaign staffer.
.@SteveKingIA rebuffed the Des Moines Register’s request for credentials to his election night event, saying it and “any other leftist propaganda media outlet” were not welcome. #IApolitics #IAvotes https://t.co/ACrphNVBYa
— Des Moines Register (@DMRegister) November 6, 2018
— Jim Puzzanghera (@JimPuzzanghera) November 6, 2018
— Rachel Stassen-Berger (@RachelSB) November 6, 2018
— The Hill (@thehill) November 6, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: GOP Sen. will back resolution to block Trump’s emergency declaration
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez goes on tear defending role in Amazon’s New York exit, Twitter users blast her
- REPORT: Tlaib rages against event in Detroit as ‘racist bulls—‘
- OpEd: The family secret Bruce Ohr told Rod Rosenstein about Russia case
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs
- REPORT: ‘Never Trump’ leader says final blow to movement may be far-left move by Democrats
- BREAKING: Pompeo issues statement on Alabama woman who joined ISIS, denies her claim
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters fires up crowd, declares Trump supporters are not patriots, receives fierce backlash
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- REPORT: Conservative group blasts Ocasio-Cortez over Amazon with Times Square billboard (PHOTO)