REPORT: Iowa’s GOP governor won’t endorse Steve King in 2020 primary
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Reynolds, who has been critical of King since his narrow victory last November, said she’ll remain neutral in the 2020 primary. The Iowa congressman served as one of Reynolds’s campaign co-chairs for her 2018 reelection race.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The last election was a wake-up call for it to be that close,” Reynolds told the local TV station in an interview. “That indicates that it does open the door for other individuals to take a look at that.”
“I will stay out of the primary. I’m not going to weigh in.”
King, a conservative immigration hardliner, has gotten into hot water for making racially charged comments and publicly supporting a white nationalist candidate. That’s prompted deep criticism from lawmakers on both sides of the aisle.
— The Hill (@thehill) January 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems
- REPORT: NBCUniversal Chief makes admission on Megyn Kelly