REPORT: IRS analyst pleads not guilty to leaking Michael Cohen’s bank account information
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
San Francisco — An Internal Revenue Service analyst charged with leaking bank account information of President Trump’s former attorneypleaded not guilty Wednesday in federal court in the Northern District of California.
John Fry, a 54-year-old IRS analyst, allegedly accessed a Treasury Department database last May and then disclosed information about Cohen’s transactions to, a California-based attorney, and later to a New Yorker magazine reporter.
The article goes on to state the following:
Avenatti at the time represented adult film star, one of two women who said Mr. Trump paid them to keep silent before the 2016 presidential election about past sexual relationships. Fry allegedly disclosed to Avenatti details of an October 2016 transfer of $130,000 to a bank account controlled by Cohen, who has said he paid that sum to Daniels.
— PulpNews Crime (@PulpNews) March 14, 2019
— Jim Hoft (@gatewaypundit) February 23, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CBSNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: White House Communications Director suddenly resigns
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: Buttigieg blasts ‘hypocrisy’ of evangelicals for supporting Trump
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- VIDEO: Buttigieg brandishes his military service to smack Trump as a draft dodger
- BREAKING: Google employee, 22, found dead inside NYC headquarters
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- DML TV: President Trump and first lady Melania participate in event honoring military mothers
- The eye-opening list of donors to the Clinton Foundation (list)