REPORT: IRS analyst pleads not guilty to leaking Michael Cohen’s bank account information
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
San Francisco — An Internal Revenue Service analyst charged with leaking bank account information of President Trump’s former attorneypleaded not guilty Wednesday in federal court in the Northern District of California.
John Fry, a 54-year-old IRS analyst, allegedly accessed a Treasury Department database last May and then disclosed information about Cohen’s transactions to, a California-based attorney, and later to a New Yorker magazine reporter.
The article goes on to state the following:
Avenatti at the time represented adult film star, one of two women who said Mr. Trump paid them to keep silent before the 2016 presidential election about past sexual relationships. Fry allegedly disclosed to Avenatti details of an October 2016 transfer of $130,000 to a bank account controlled by Cohen, who has said he paid that sum to Daniels.
— PulpNews Crime (@PulpNews) March 14, 2019
— Jim Hoft (@gatewaypundit) February 23, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CBSNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Top Obama economic adviser dies suddenly at 58
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- REPORT: Actor who fought AGAINST ISIS is having trouble gaining re-entry to U.S.
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson