REPORT: IRS warning: $1.4B in unclaimed tax refunds to expire soon
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXBUSINESS.COM:
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is urging taxpayers who did not file their 2015 tax returns to do so, especially if they are due a refund.
On Wednesday, the agency announced it is sitting on unclaimed refunds totaling nearly $1.4 billion. That money belongs to an estimated 1.2 million Americans who did not file a 2015 1040 form.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We’re trying to connect over a million people with their share of $1.4 billion in potentially unclaimed refunds for 2015,” IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig said in a statement. “Students, part-time workers and many others may have overlooked filing for 2015.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXBUSINESS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXBUSINESS.COM
Trending on DML News
- DML Monday night, quick Walk & Talk May 20
- POLL: Should Don Lemon be fired for his racist statement against white men?
- REPORT: American ex-Taliban militant set to walk free
- REPORT: Twitter user who asked Warren for help with her love life says they spoke on the phone
- REPORT: Buttigieg appears on cover of gay magazine [PHOTO]
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Shooting leaves 5 schools on lockdown as cops hunt for killer on loose
- REPORT: California fire deadliest in state history as death toll rises, first victims identified
- VIDEO: Dems use hearing to repeatedly quiz, stump Ben Carson on obscure acronyms
- REPORT: Illegal Convicted of Raping Dog to Death Released by Sanctuary State