REPORT: Islamic State fighters killed by U.S., Afghanistan forces in raid
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Afghan Special Security Forces, accompanied by U.S. special operations troops, killed 22 Islamic State-Khorasan fighters in Kabul, Afghanistan on April 11, according to the headquarters for U.S.-Afghanistan forces.
“The recent Afghan and U.S. special operations raid will lead to the tactical defeat of IS-K in northern Afghanistan,” said Gen. John Nicholson, U.S. forces commander in Afghanistan. “Pockets of former Taliban fighters may claim allegiance to IS-K, but they are isolated and losing. We have them on the defensive. They will not win.”
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
The operation occurred six days after a U.S. airstrike killed the IS-K emir for northern Afghanistan, Qari Hekmatullah, and his bodyguard.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- VIDEO: Middle Eastern Women’s Group Blasts Fox News Over Dumping Judge Jeanine