REPORT: Israel ex-minister admits spying for Iran
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BBC:
Former Israeli cabinet minister Gonen Segev is to be jailed for 11 years after he admitted spying for Iran, Israel’s justice ministry says.
Segev, who served as energy minister in the 1990s, was allegedly recruited while working as a doctor in Nigeria.
The article goes on to state the following:
He was accused of leaking details about Israeli officials and security sites.
Gonen Segev: Israel ex-minister admits spying for Iran https://t.co/dBajpDEPPX
— KarmikPatriot (@Safetman52) January 9, 2019
— Ali Noorani (@ali_noorani_teh) January 10, 2019
— Vanguard Newspapers (@vanguardngrnews) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BBC. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Submit News
- REPORT: Twitter goes wild over Nancy Pelosi’s yellow motorcycle jacket
- REPORT: Boy who was slashed in the throat by mom dies while standing in lunch line at school
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- DML LIVE: How to email your disgust to Fox News for screwing Trump (Fri – June 14)
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- CLAIM: School system having 10-year-old girls conduct “condom races”