REPORT: Ivanka gets key bipartisan packages to Trump’s desk
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump on Wednesday is set to sign key bipartisan packages to aid women and fight human trafficking, legislation that first daughter Ivanka Trump played a major role in getting to his desk.
Officials said that the president will sign the Women’s Entrepreneurship and Economic Empowerment Act and the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act, both championed by Ivanka.
The article goes on to state the following:
The signings, said officials, put her efforts to build coalitions to support the legislation in the spotlight and add another bipartisan win to her record following the president’s signing of criminal justice reform which her husband, Jared Kushner, also had a big role in.
During President Donald Trump’s bill signing ceremony, he thanked Democrats for supporting the White House’s — and Ivanka Trump’s — efforts in cracking down on international human trafficking pic.twitter.com/VaMO31VNqK
— POLITICO (@politico) January 9, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems
- BREAKING: Top Trump official resigned over White House Puerto Rico plan