REPORT: Ivanka gets key bipartisan packages to Trump’s desk
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump on Wednesday is set to sign key bipartisan packages to aid women and fight human trafficking, legislation that first daughter Ivanka Trump played a major role in getting to his desk.
Officials said that the president will sign the Women’s Entrepreneurship and Economic Empowerment Act and the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act, both championed by Ivanka.
The article goes on to state the following:
The signings, said officials, put her efforts to build coalitions to support the legislation in the spotlight and add another bipartisan win to her record following the president’s signing of criminal justice reform which her husband, Jared Kushner, also had a big role in.
During President Donald Trump’s bill signing ceremony, he thanked Democrats for supporting the White House’s — and Ivanka Trump’s — efforts in cracking down on international human trafficking pic.twitter.com/VaMO31VNqK
— POLITICO (@politico) January 9, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake