REPORT: Ivanka gets key bipartisan packages to Trump’s desk
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump on Wednesday is set to sign key bipartisan packages to aid women and fight human trafficking, legislation that first daughter Ivanka Trump played a major role in getting to his desk.
Officials said that the president will sign the Women’s Entrepreneurship and Economic Empowerment Act and the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act, both championed by Ivanka.
The article goes on to state the following:
The signings, said officials, put her efforts to build coalitions to support the legislation in the spotlight and add another bipartisan win to her record following the president’s signing of criminal justice reform which her husband, Jared Kushner, also had a big role in.
During President Donald Trump’s bill signing ceremony, he thanked Democrats for supporting the White House’s — and Ivanka Trump’s — efforts in cracking down on international human trafficking pic.twitter.com/VaMO31VNqK
— POLITICO (@politico) January 9, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: American Islamic Group launches effort demanding Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson be FIRED by Fox News
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Country singer dead at 35 after accidental shooting
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- BREAKING: Marine Corps commandant warns deploying troops to the border poses ‘unacceptable risk’
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks
- REPORT: WikiLeaks founder releases statement on House Judiciary request for documents