REPORT: Ivanka Trump quotes Abraham Lincoln in response to Mueller report findings
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Ivanka Trump issued a rare political statement Sunday after the results of special counsel Robert Mueller were shared by Attorney General William Barr.
In a brief tweet, President Trump’s daughter and adviser quoted America’s 16th president, Abraham Lincoln, popularly known as “Honest Abe.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. — Abraham Lincoln,” she said.
Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. — Abraham Lincoln
— Ivanka Trump (@IvankaTrump) March 24, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- TRUMP TWEET: Presidential Harassment
- BREAKING: Barr reveals timeline to release redacted Mueller report
- Submit News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”