REPORT: Ivanka Trump’s 2017 earnings from DC Trump Hotel revealed
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
White House senior adviser and President Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump earned a total of $3.9 million from her stake in the Trump International Hotel in D.C., according to new financial disclosure forms.
By contrast, Trump received $2.4 million in profits in 2016 from the hotel, which launched in September 2016 and is down the Pennsylvania Avenue from the White House.
The article goes on to state the following:
The new financial disclosure forms, as reported by Politico, also reveal that businesses associated with Trump’s personal brand earned a minimum of $5 million in profits.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: ESPN makes announcement about national anthem for NFL games
- VIDEO: Chilling family videos emerge of murdered woman killed by husband
- VIDEO: Toddler recorded in family video praising the father accused of killing her
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Parkland shooter: Seven key facts hidden in the school district’s report
- BREAKING: Trump calls Justice official a ‘disgrace,’ vows to revoke clearance (Video)