REPORT: Ivanka Trump’s 2017 earnings from DC Trump Hotel revealed
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
White House senior adviser and President Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump earned a total of $3.9 million from her stake in the Trump International Hotel in D.C., according to new financial disclosure forms.
By contrast, Trump received $2.4 million in profits in 2016 from the hotel, which launched in September 2016 and is down the Pennsylvania Avenue from the White House.
The article goes on to state the following:
The new financial disclosure forms, as reported by Politico, also reveal that businesses associated with Trump’s personal brand earned a minimum of $5 million in profits.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- POLL: Should actor Peter Fonda be arrested for threatening Barron Trump?
- BREAKING: Vinnie Paul, legendary Pantera drummer, dies at 54
- REPORT: Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle take their relationship public (photo)
- Trump Tweet: Will speak to Mexico!
- BREAKING: Supreme Court issues ruling on law enforcement searches of cellphone data
- BREAKING: Father shares shocking truth about iconic crying migrant girl used in family separation propaganda
- REPORT: Five Charity Workers Kidnapped and Gang-Raped
- BREAKING: Protestors descend upon DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen’s house, scream at her as she leaves