REPORT: Ivanka Trump’s fashion line dropped due to ‘performance’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Hudson’s Bay has become the latest retailer to drop Ivanka Trump’s fashion line.
The Canadian retail business, which operates stores in Canada and the United States, said on Friday that it pulled all of the first daughter’s products from its website overnight and plans to phase out the brand in the coming months.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Hudson’s Bay is phasing out this brand through the fall based on its performance. As part of our regular course of business, we review our merchandise offerings and make appropriate changes,” the company said in an email to Global News.
The news arrives months after Digital Strategist Shannon Coulter started the #GrabYourWallet movement in October 2016, which urges a boycott of retailers that carry Trump family products.
The company was on Coulter’s boycott list, which also features major brands like Macy’s and Amazon.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- VIDEO: Here’s why a Vermont man put up a giant, illuminated middle finger sculpture on his front lawn
- REPORT: here’s what Chuck Schumer vows to bring vote to Senate floor first…
- REPORT: Other Bands Refuse to Play with Maroon 5 at Super Bowl Due to Kaepernick Controversy
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- REPORT: Schiff previews new line of attack against Trump: Deutsche Bank ‘laundered Russian money’
- REPORT: US lawyer uncovers Hugh Hefner’s sordid celebrity sex tapes as part of civil case against Bill Cosby
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Trolls Mike Pence, DML responds
- REPORT: Social media company co-founder reportedly dead at age 35
- CLAIM: More than half of Americans think Trump is lying about Russia