REPORT: Ivanka Trump’s fashion line dropped due to ‘performance’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Hudson’s Bay has become the latest retailer to drop Ivanka Trump’s fashion line.
The Canadian retail business, which operates stores in Canada and the United States, said on Friday that it pulled all of the first daughter’s products from its website overnight and plans to phase out the brand in the coming months.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Hudson’s Bay is phasing out this brand through the fall based on its performance. As part of our regular course of business, we review our merchandise offerings and make appropriate changes,” the company said in an email to Global News.
The news arrives months after Digital Strategist Shannon Coulter started the #GrabYourWallet movement in October 2016, which urges a boycott of retailers that carry Trump family products.
The company was on Coulter’s boycott list, which also features major brands like Macy’s and Amazon.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- Trump Tweet: Statement on hostage situation at Trader Joe’s store
- BREAKING: One DEAD, gunman holding hostages at LA Trader Joe’s SURRENDERS
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- CLAIM: Conservative columnist: ‘I would take Obama back in a nanosecond’
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi