REPORT: Ivanka Trump’s fashion line dropped due to ‘performance’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Hudson’s Bay has become the latest retailer to drop Ivanka Trump’s fashion line.
The Canadian retail business, which operates stores in Canada and the United States, said on Friday that it pulled all of the first daughter’s products from its website overnight and plans to phase out the brand in the coming months.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Hudson’s Bay is phasing out this brand through the fall based on its performance. As part of our regular course of business, we review our merchandise offerings and make appropriate changes,” the company said in an email to Global News.
The news arrives months after Digital Strategist Shannon Coulter started the #GrabYourWallet movement in October 2016, which urges a boycott of retailers that carry Trump family products.
The company was on Coulter’s boycott list, which also features major brands like Macy’s and Amazon.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds