REPORT: James Comey reacts to Rod Rosenstein calling him a ‘partisan pundit’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former FBI Director James Comey reacted to Rod Rosenstein calling him a “partisan pundit” on Monday with five words.
“I wish him the best,” Comey told CNN.
The article goes on to state the following:
Rosenstein, who left his role as deputy attorney general last week, delivered a scathing rebuke of Comey in a speech in Baltimore.
Rosenstine scorched Comey in a speech at the Greater Baltimore Committee, saying the former director is now “a partisan pundit” who is interested in “selling books and earning speaking fees while speculating about the strength of my character and the fate of my immortal soul.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- REPORT: Bill Gates dethroned, no longer second richest person in the world
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar to introduce resolution supporting Israel boycotts [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Black Conservative Shreds Ayanna Pressley’s Racial Purity Comments