REPORT: James Comey reacts to Rod Rosenstein calling him a ‘partisan pundit’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former FBI Director James Comey reacted to Rod Rosenstein calling him a “partisan pundit” on Monday with five words.
“I wish him the best,” Comey told CNN.
The article goes on to state the following:
Rosenstein, who left his role as deputy attorney general last week, delivered a scathing rebuke of Comey in a speech in Baltimore.
Rosenstine scorched Comey in a speech at the Greater Baltimore Committee, saying the former director is now “a partisan pundit” who is interested in “selling books and earning speaking fees while speculating about the strength of my character and the fate of my immortal soul.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Lion kills worker after escaping enclosure at North Carolina animal center
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: State House votes to expand number of medical professions allowed to perform abortions
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales