REPORT: Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump ‘bracing’ for release of new book
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are bracing for the publication of “Kushner, Inc.: Greed, Ambition, Corruption” by Vicky Ward.
The book, subtitled “The Extraordinary Story of Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump,” due March 19 from St. Martin’s Press, will delve into the sordid case that got Jared’s father, real-estate developer Charles Kushner, a two-year prison sentence for witness tampering and other charges after Charles set a honey trap for his brother-in-law using a prostitute.
The article goes on to state the following:
In 2005, Charles pleaded guilty to illegal campaign contributions and tax evasion in a deal brokered by then-US Attorney Chris Christie.
Ward, whose boyfriend Richard Cohen is a wealthy real-estate tycoon, was able to hire a team of investigative reporters from Newsweek after the magazine was raided by the Manhattan DA’s office last year and several staffers were fired and others quit or were let go.
A source close to Ward said the reporters didn’t ghostwrite the book, but worked as fact checkers.
— Page Six (@PageSix) February 9, 2019
— Maggie Russell (@russfamone) February 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit PageSix.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: North Carolina father of 6 has neck broken by ‘intense’ wave, killing him in ‘freak accident’
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- REPORT: California couple arrested after strangling newborn baby in hospital, police say
- REPORT: Democrats to face off against a reluctant Mueller
- TEAM DML subscription service. Buy Now.
- REPORT: Trump says he has signed proclamation curbing asylum
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy