REPORT: Jeff Sessions’s resignation letter released
Wednesday afternoon, Attorney General Jeff Sessions submitted his resignation letter, reportedly at the request of President Trump.
According to Fox News, White House Chief of Staff John Kelly notified Sessions in a phone call Wednesday morning that the president was calling for his resignation.
Fox News analyst Judge Andrew Napalitano noted that the letter was obviously written in such haste that it is not even dated – or that it was written in advance for the president to release on Wednesday.
Below is the full resignation letter from Sessions, in which he thanked President Trump for the honor of serving as Attorney General:
Read Letter From the Attorn… by on Scribd
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband goes after Trump on potential re-election
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks