REPORT: Jeff Sessions’s resignation letter released
Wednesday afternoon, Attorney General Jeff Sessions submitted his resignation letter, reportedly at the request of President Trump.
According to Fox News, White House Chief of Staff John Kelly notified Sessions in a phone call Wednesday morning that the president was calling for his resignation.
Fox News analyst Judge Andrew Napalitano noted that the letter was obviously written in such haste that it is not even dated – or that it was written in advance for the president to release on Wednesday.
Below is the full resignation letter from Sessions, in which he thanked President Trump for the honor of serving as Attorney General:
Read Letter From the Attorn… by on Scribd
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…