REPORT: Jeff Sessions’s resignation letter released
Wednesday afternoon, Attorney General Jeff Sessions submitted his resignation letter, reportedly at the request of President Trump.
According to Fox News, White House Chief of Staff John Kelly notified Sessions in a phone call Wednesday morning that the president was calling for his resignation.
Fox News analyst Judge Andrew Napalitano noted that the letter was obviously written in such haste that it is not even dated – or that it was written in advance for the president to release on Wednesday.
Below is the full resignation letter from Sessions, in which he thanked President Trump for the honor of serving as Attorney General:
Read Letter From the Attorn… by on Scribd
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Footage emerges of Joe Biden’s senior adviser in 2016 slamming white people
- BREAKING: Outrage erupts over $2M bill from North Korea for Otto Warmbier’s care
- VIDEO: ‘Bombshell’ report on James Comey coming in two weeks, attorney says
- VIDEO: Gold-medalist volleyball star shockingly faints during live interview
- REPORT: Sri Lanka officials revise Easter attack death toll by over 100
- VIDEO: 11-Year-Old ‘Drag Queen’ Dances for Dollar Bills in Gay Bar, praised by ABC News
- BREAKING: Florida House votes on banning sanctuary cities
- BREAKING: Trump, White House release formal statements after McCain’s passing
- REPORT: Susan Collins becomes top 2020 target for Dems