REPORT: Jeff Sessions’s resignation letter released
Wednesday afternoon, Attorney General Jeff Sessions submitted his resignation letter, reportedly at the request of President Trump.
According to Fox News, White House Chief of Staff John Kelly notified Sessions in a phone call Wednesday morning that the president was calling for his resignation.
Fox News analyst Judge Andrew Napalitano noted that the letter was obviously written in such haste that it is not even dated – or that it was written in advance for the president to release on Wednesday.
Below is the full resignation letter from Sessions, in which he thanked President Trump for the honor of serving as Attorney General:
Read Letter From the Attorn… by on Scribd
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump announces his nominee to replace Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Judges issue rulings affecting heated Georgia governor race
- REPORT: Singer Pink’s husband publishes fierce warning to California wildfire looters
- REPORT: Miley Cyrus releases statement after home burns down in California wildfire
- VIDEO: More details released on Monica Lewinsky’s upcoming tell-all on Clinton affair
- TRUMP TWEET: Why he missed cemetery event in France
- REPORT: Miley Cyrus’ fiancé Liam Hemsworth shares photo of fire ravaged home
- EXCLUSIVE: Snipes explains ballot box left in rental car that shut down airport (VIDEOS, PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Tomi Lahren mocks Michelle Obama’s dig at Trump inauguration
- REPORT: FDA recalls another blood pressure drug for possible cancer risk