REPORT: Jeffrey Epstein gave bizarre reason why he wanted to become a minister
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who died in an apparent suicide over the weekend, once said he wanted to become a minister so his acquaintances would open up to him about their secrets.
The article goes on to state the following:
“He said this was something he’d become used to, even though it didn’t stop people from visiting him, coming to his dinner parties or asking him for money. (That was why, Mr. Epstein told me without any trace of irony, he was considering becoming a minister so that his acquaintances would be confident that their conversations would be kept confidential.),” Stewart wrote.
Almost exactly a year ago, on Aug. 16, 2018, our columnist James Stewart visited Jeffrey Epstein at his cavernous Manhattan mansion https://t.co/yerF6NLWMW
— The New York Times (@nytimes) August 12, 2019
“Mr. Epstein told me without any trace of irony, he was considering becoming a minister so that his acquaintances would be confident that their conversations would be kept confidential,” Stewart said.https://t.co/RoqHbwJ8xa
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) August 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism