REPORT: Jeffrey Epstein Spread Political Donations Around Washington for Years
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, who was arrested in New York on Saturday and later charged with sex trafficking involving dozens of girls, donated thousands of dollars to Democrat candidates and left-leaning committees from 1990 until 2018, according to OpenSecrets.org.
Prominent recipients of Epstein donations include the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), former United States Secretary of State John Kerry (D), former United States Secretary of Agriculture and Rep. Dan Glickman (D-KS), former U.S. Sen. Joe Lieberman (D-CT), and Congresswoman Stacey Plaskett.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to the online data, Schumer received seven $1,000 donations from Epstein between 1992 and 1997. Victory in New York, a fundraising committee established by Schumer and the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, received a $10,000 donation from Epstein in October of 1998.
In 1998, Epstein also made a $5,000 donation to Win New York, a Schumer-associated committee that helped rake in money for the Liberal Party of New York state.
According to the data, Schumer and Schumer-associated entities received $22,000 from Epstein throughout the 1990s.
CLICK HERE to read more of this report by Breitbart, who also shared a list of several Republicans who had received donations from Epstein over the years.
Disgraced Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein Spread Political Donations Around Washington for Years https://t.co/uGoXsaMYJJ
— Kyle Morris (@RealKyleMorris) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?