REPORT: Jeffrey Epstein’s cellmate was mysteriously transferred hours before apparent suicide
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Correctional officers at the New York City prison housing Jeffrey Epstein didn’t check in on him for hours leading up to his apparent suicide on Saturday after his cellmate was transferred for reasons that were not immediately clear, according to a report.
Epstein, 66, was found unconscious in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, and later pronounced dead — raising questions about how the wealthy financier, imprisoned on sex trafficking charges, could have been able to kill himself while in a high-security facility just over two weeks after being placed on suicide watch.
The article goes on to state the following:
For “several” hours leading up to his death, correctional officers hadn’t checked in with Epstein — despite being required to visit him every 20 minutes, The Washington Post reported.
Additionally, Epstein was supposed to have a cellmate. But the person who was assigned to share a cell with Epstein was transferred on Friday before the 66-year-old’s death, according to the Post. It was not immediately clear why the cellmate was transferred or why no one else was assigned to room with Epstein.
— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) August 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]