REPORT: J&J Baby Powder and asbestos claims
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXBUSINESS.COM:
A $117 million verdict against Johnson & Johnson and a supplier in favor of a man who said his asbestos-related cancer was caused by long-term use of J&J’s Baby Powder could open a new front for thousands of cases claiming the widely-used product caused cancer, legal experts and plaintiffs lawyers said.
J&J has been battling some 6,000 cases claiming its baby powder and Shower to Shower products cause ovarian cancer. The $117 million verdict by a New Jersey jury last week, however, involved a different form of cancer that is clearly linked to asbestos.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Plaintiffs lawyers claim that internal J&J documents seen in that trial show that baby powder had been contaminated with asbestos. They now plan to use the documents in upcoming ovarian cancer trials to allege that the asbestos contamination also caused that form of cancer.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXBUSINESS.COM.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: 1 injured in shooting at Florida high school, authorities say
- TRUMP TWEET: Michael Flynn destroyed
- REPORT: Trump makes decision about attending Barbara Bush funeral
- BREAKING: DNC files multimillion dollar lawsuit against Russia, Trump campaign, WikiLeaks
- REPORT: Court battle launched over anti-sanctuary law in California city
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels to Donate NDA Money to Highly Controversial Organization
- UPDATE: Sheriffs killed at Florida restaurant identified
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump New Yorkers protest against Comey at book signing
- REPORT: Water scooter gunmen shoot up beach in Cancun’s tourist zone
- DML TV: John Stamos claims MARCH FOR OUR LIVES changed the world