REPORT: J&J Baby Powder and asbestos claims
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXBUSINESS.COM:
A $117 million verdict against Johnson & Johnson and a supplier in favor of a man who said his asbestos-related cancer was caused by long-term use of J&J’s Baby Powder could open a new front for thousands of cases claiming the widely-used product caused cancer, legal experts and plaintiffs lawyers said.
J&J has been battling some 6,000 cases claiming its baby powder and Shower to Shower products cause ovarian cancer. The $117 million verdict by a New Jersey jury last week, however, involved a different form of cancer that is clearly linked to asbestos.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Plaintiffs lawyers claim that internal J&J documents seen in that trial show that baby powder had been contaminated with asbestos. They now plan to use the documents in upcoming ovarian cancer trials to allege that the asbestos contamination also caused that form of cancer.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXBUSINESS.COM.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: Judge rules Trump administration justified in ending Obama-era immigration program
- REPORT: Corsi slaps Mueller with $350M lawsuit
- EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea Clinton rips into magazine staffer for making joke about Barron Trump
- REPORT: Company announces moving production out of China over tariff concerns
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh sides with liberal judges to turn away Planned Parenthood defunding cases
- VIDEO: Chris Christie comments on Trump’s legal jeopardy
- OpEd: Cohen’s pleas concocted by prosecutors to snare Trump
- VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez surprises Queens synagogue with family history
- REPORT: Actress declares ‘We should be afraid’ of Trump
- REPORT: YouTube terminates conservative activist’s channel