REPORT: J&J Baby Powder and asbestos claims
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXBUSINESS.COM:
A $117 million verdict against Johnson & Johnson and a supplier in favor of a man who said his asbestos-related cancer was caused by long-term use of J&J’s Baby Powder could open a new front for thousands of cases claiming the widely-used product caused cancer, legal experts and plaintiffs lawyers said.
J&J has been battling some 6,000 cases claiming its baby powder and Shower to Shower products cause ovarian cancer. The $117 million verdict by a New Jersey jury last week, however, involved a different form of cancer that is clearly linked to asbestos.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Plaintiffs lawyers claim that internal J&J documents seen in that trial show that baby powder had been contaminated with asbestos. They now plan to use the documents in upcoming ovarian cancer trials to allege that the asbestos contamination also caused that form of cancer.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXBUSINESS.COM.
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- VIDEO: SF Mayor: ‘There’s More Feces … Than I’ve Ever Seen’
- VIDEO: Trump raves about ‘beautiful’ Queen, internet complains about ‘awkward moment’
- REPORT: Russia responds in agreement to Trump’s statement on Twitter
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- VIDEO: John Bolton Speaks Out on WH Decision To Cancel His CNN Interview, Russia and more