REPORT: Joe Biden Iowa speech expected to blast Trump in fiery tirade
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Former Vice President and 2020 White House hopeful Joe Biden will declare President Donald Trump an “existential threat” to the United States during a speech in Iowa Tuesday afternoon.
According to prepared remarks obtained by several established media outlets, Biden plans to use his visit to the early primary state to criticize President Trump’s economic policy as hurting those very voters who helped elect him.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Democrat primary frontrunner will state that the president “thinks he’s being tough” and “it’s easy to be tough when someone else is feeling the pain.”
President Trump believes “his tariffs are being paid by China,” the former vice president is expected to say, per NBC News. “Any beginning econ student at Iowa or Iowa State could tell you that the American people are paying his tariffs. The cashiers at Target see what’s going on — they know more about economics than Trump.”
“How many sleepless nights do you think Trump has had over what he’s doing to America’s farmers? Zero,” Biden will then say.
— The Hill (@thehill) June 11, 2019
Did you know: consumer prices have not risen above inflation targets in the year since Trump enacted new tariffs?
Did you know: Prices on several categories of Chinese imports have actually fallen, by as much as 9.8% in that same year? https://t.co/ywFNHDMu6b
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island