REPORT: Joe Biden’s affectionate, physical style with women comes under scrutiny
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WashingtonPost:
In some of the photos, Joe Biden is behind the women, his hands on their shoulders, as he whispers in their ears. He embraces Hillary Clinton, his hands around her torso. He kisses a young girl’s head, his fingers framing her face, as she looks blankly toward the camera.
This affectionate and sometimes intimate physical style is one of the former vice president’s trademarks, a defining feature of the warm and upbeat persona he has built during more than four decades in the national spotlight. But the appropriateness of Biden’s physical behavior toward women is now being questioned, after a female Democratic politician penned a viral Internet piece describing an alleged 2014 encounter that left her offended and uncomfortable.
The article goes on to state the following:
As Biden prepares to announce if he will run for president in 2020, the episode has raised questions about whether the older, self-described “fingertip politician” is well-suited for the White House in the wake of the #MeToo movement and at a moment of rapidly shifting social norms. Biden, an outspoken critic of domestic violence who led efforts to pass the Violence Against Women Act in 1994, has also faced sharp criticism from women over his handling of the Anita Hill hearings in 1991 and his subsequent comments about the topic.
Biden’s advisers have been expecting his behavior with women to surface during the Dem primary. It’s hardly a secret, having played out in front of the cameras for years. https://t.co/tggh8XdGUZ
— Julie Pace (@jpaceDC) March 31, 2019
Are we really pretending that Joe Biden being creepy/inappropriate with women is news?
I for one am looking forward to the Creepy Uncle Joe memes throughout the campaign. pic.twitter.com/BSkllciY3h
— Josh Jordan (@NumbersMuncher) March 29, 2019
Joe Biden always said “believe women” until he was the one being accused.
He should be treated the same way he and the other liberals in Congress treated Kavanaugh.
— Andrew Pollack (@AndrewPollackFL) March 31, 2019
— World-Wide News (@kencampbell66) March 31, 2019
— Pardes Seleh (@PardesSeleh) March 31, 2019
— Jim Hoft (@gatewaypundit) April 1, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WashingtonPost. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: LA residents fed up with officials, demand change after homeless crisis spirals in city
- REPORT: Trump blasts Google over report of manipulated voters
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: Trump trolls with meme of Trump Tower in Greenland
- VIDEO: FEC chair: Trump is ‘damaging to our democracy’
- VIDEO: Conservative actor declares Trump the ‘greatest president of this century’
- UPDATE: HUD moves to crack down on undocumented immigrants in public housing
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry