REPORT: John Kerry on climate change: ‘We’ve got to treat this like a war’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
John Kerry called on Americans to start treating climate change as though the country is fighting a war.
Kerry, the 75-year-old former secretary of state, launched a group to combat climate change called World War Zero alongside several famous leaders including former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Leonardo DiCaprio, and former President Bill Clinton.
The article goes on to state the following:
During an interview on Meet the Press, Kerry said more attention needs to be placed on the issue of climate change and pushed back on host Chuck Todd when he claimed that President Trump is the only roadblock stopping action on climate change.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘It’s Going To Be An Exposé And A Cover-Up’: Tom Fitton Gives His IG Report Predictions
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott