REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Meghan McCain’s husband said that Rep. Martha McSally, R-Ariz., would be an “unwise choice” for Arizona senator.
“McSally strikes me as an unwise choice for a number of reasons,” Ben Domenech tweeted. “She’s like an NFL team that plays down to its opponents’ level – and she’ll be tasked with running for re-election immediately.”
The article goes on to state the following:
McCain, daughter of the late Republican Sen. John McCain, of Arizona, retweeted her husband’s comment.
McSally strikes me as an unwise choice for a number of reasons. She’s like an NFL team that plays down to its opponents’ level – and she’ll be tasked with running for re-election immediately. https://t.co/C01s2sL28e
— Ben Domenech (@bdomenech) December 14, 2018
Domenech was responding to reports that Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey might pick McSally as Sen. Jon Kyl’s replacement as he steps down from the U.S. Senate at the end of the year.
Sen. Martha McSally?https://t.co/IoCUk2snZX
— Chris Cillizza (@CillizzaCNN) December 14, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump cancelling Pelosi’s foreign trip?
- Trump Tweets: Disputed BuzzFeed report and ‘a son that loves his dad’
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- REPORT: Trump administration issues stricter rules on travel for lawmakers
- TRUMP TWEET: Makes first public statement on cancelled Pelosi trip
- REPORT: Federal raids underway throughout Indianapolis
- BREAKING: Supreme Court scraps arguments on Trump census appeal
- REPORT: Bush calls on Trump, Democrats to ‘put politics aside’ and end the shutdown (picture)
- EXCLUSIVE: DML rips into five Democrats on Twitter
- REPORT: Poll: Voters in red state view Pelosi more favorably than Trump