REPORT: Juanita Broaddrick slams Bill Clinton’s Jeffrey Epstein Statement
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Bill Clinton rape accuser Juanita Broaddrick maintains the former president’s statement claiming that he “knows nothing” about Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged crimes involving sex trafficking and minors is “worthless.”
“Your denials are worthless, Bill Clinton,” Broaddrick told Breitbart News.
The article goes on to state the following:
You raped me in 1978. I have had to live with that horrific memory all these years while you made statements of denial through your attorneys. You were too much of a coward to say it yourself. The majority of Americans, including Democrats, now realize you are a sexual predator who has never been brought to justice.
Bill Clinton’s press secretary Angel Ureña had posted the following statement from Clinton on Monday:
Statement on Jeffrey Epstein. pic.twitter.com/98ha9YYd1l
— Angel Ureña (@angelurena) July 8, 2019
EXCLUSIVE: Juanita Broaddrick on Bill Clinton’s Jeffrey Epstein Statement: ‘Your Denials Are Worthless’ https://t.co/LxfSMDhhte
— Aaron Klein (@AaronKleinShow) July 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- REPORT: ‘Underage’ Migrant Sentenced for Murder of Teenager
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling