REPORT: Judge candidate dies 1 day after primary victory
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
LOUISVILLE, Ky. — A 43-year-old Kentucky lawyer running for judge collapsed and died the day after he got the most votes in a primary election.
Danny Alvarez was described as “a true public servant, a humanitarian, and a champion for human rights and the immigrant community” by his campaign consultant Jonathan Hurst.
The article goes on to state the following:
Hurst said in an email that Alvarez had “spent the day humbled and grateful to this community” after getting the most votes in the four-way race in Louisville.
Hurst told the Courier Journal that the married father of three died at a hospital after collapsing at home.
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Danny Alvarez- “Continue to give to others freely. If you give freely, God will give you three times in return, and I truly believe that.” -he said yesterday from his grandmother’s grave, prior to winning his primary race for Jefferson County District Judge 9th division. @WLKY
— Eric King (@EricWLKY) May 24, 2018
I worked with Danny Alverez on stories and ran into him yesterday on election morning. He was so excited about his campaign and had a smile on his face. Please keep his family in your prayers. https://t.co/7jn1Z7RFhM
— Valerie Chinn WDRB (@ValerieChinn) May 23, 2018
Heartbreaking. Danny Alvarez yesterday won the race for District Judge in Louisville and today he passed away. He was a member of @newkyproject, a good man and would have been a great Judge. He leaves behind 3 kids
— Matt Jones (@KySportsRadio) May 24, 2018
So sad to hear of Danny’s passing. I was just with him at an event on Saturday and can’t believe he’s gone. He was a true public servant, an inspiring leader for Louisville, and simply an incredible person. My heart breaks for his family. https://t.co/ssNEZCSzlp
— Rep. John Yarmuth (@RepJohnYarmuth) May 24, 2018
I just saw him holding his own candidate sign on Bardstown Road yesterday morning. I kept driving and voted for him right after. https://t.co/5Bk3EamLtO
— Chris Humphreys (@toferphotos) May 24, 2018
Soooo sad Distict Judge Danny Alvarez Jefferson County in Louisville Kentucky. Alvarez won on Tuesday night and died yesterday -Wednesday of a massive heart attack at age 43.. He was an immigration lawyer..thinking of his wife and kids…
— My Info (@jpb1467) May 24, 2018
— Courier Journal (@courierjournal) May 23, 2018
— Venture Capital (@kelly2277) May 24, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rush to judgment? New details emerge on Native American elder’s standoff with MAGA-hat-wearing teens
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine tears Nancy Pelosi to shreds in blistering monologue, concludes with shocking image
- REPORT: Plane makes emergency landing over poison concerns after passengers start ‘turning green,’ ‘suffocating’
- VIDEO: Liz Cheney: Pelosi ‘Commandeered’ The House On DACA Issue She’s Now Voting Against
- REPORT: Boy’s mother defends son after video of encounter with Native American man
- UPDATE: Thousands sign Catholic high school petition after students harass Native American man
- TRUMP TWEETS Pelosi and economy, DML responds
- REPORT: Jimmy Carter tells Dem Senator: ‘I hope you run for president’
- REPORT: Cardi B and Tomi Lahren get into Twitter fight over government shutdown, Ocasio-Cortez wades in
- REPORT: Longtime Dem to young congress members: ‘stop acting like young people’, Ocasio-Cortez responds