REPORT: Judge sets steep price for Lori Loughlin’s release
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
A federal judge says “Full House” actress Lori Loughlin (LAWK’-lin) can be released after posting $1 million bond in a case in which she and her husband are accused of paying bribes to get their daughters into college.
Loughlin stood with her lawyer in the Los Angeles courtroom Wednesday and didn’t speak except to answer “yes” to the judge’s questions.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dozens of defendants in the alleged nationwide scheme, including Loughlin’s husband fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli, were arrested Tuesday. Giannulli posted bond and was released Tuesday.
Judge says “Full House” actress Lori Loughlin can be released after posting $1 million bond in college bribery case. https://t.co/VHfpZkOB4C
— The Associated Press (@AP) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit APNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting APNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: White House Communications Director suddenly resigns
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: Buttigieg blasts ‘hypocrisy’ of evangelicals for supporting Trump
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- VIDEO: Buttigieg brandishes his military service to smack Trump as a draft dodger
- BREAKING: Google employee, 22, found dead inside NYC headquarters
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- DML TV: President Trump and first lady Melania participate in event honoring military mothers
- The eye-opening list of donors to the Clinton Foundation (list)