REPORT: Judge sets steep price for Lori Loughlin’s release
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
A federal judge says “Full House” actress Lori Loughlin (LAWK’-lin) can be released after posting $1 million bond in a case in which she and her husband are accused of paying bribes to get their daughters into college.
Loughlin stood with her lawyer in the Los Angeles courtroom Wednesday and didn’t speak except to answer “yes” to the judge’s questions.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dozens of defendants in the alleged nationwide scheme, including Loughlin’s husband fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli, were arrested Tuesday. Giannulli posted bond and was released Tuesday.
Judge says “Full House” actress Lori Loughlin can be released after posting $1 million bond in college bribery case. https://t.co/VHfpZkOB4C
— The Associated Press (@AP) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit APNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting APNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Top Obama economic adviser dies suddenly at 58
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- REPORT: Actor who fought AGAINST ISIS is having trouble gaining re-entry to U.S.
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson