REPORT: Judge Releases Illegal Alien Who Rammed Car into Daycare Center
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
A federal judge released an illegal alien who has now disappeared after being taken into custody for allegedly ramming a car into a daycare center, causing serious injuries to a teacher.
Juana Loa-Nunez was arrested on May 7 after she allegedly crashed her car into an Indiana church daycare center and then fled the scene, WTHR Channel 13 reported.
One teacher, Jessica Parks, was hit during the accident and suffered a broken leg and other injuries.
The article goes on to state the following:
Loa-Nunez is reportedly an illegal alien who has no driver’s license. She was arrested by the Marion County Sheriff’s Department, but by Friday, authorities released the suspect from jail without notifying U.S. immigration officials. The suspect has since disappeared, authorities said.
The sheriff’s department was severely criticized by Ricardo Wong, head of the ICE Chicago field office, who called the release “brazen.”
“Without any regard for the safety of its citizens, on May 10,” Wong wrote in a press release, “Marion County brazenly ignored an immigration detainer and released a Mexican woman from its jail without first notifying ICE.”
“Marion County allowed this woman to go free, and she continues to be a danger to anyone else who happens to be on the same road she drives,” Wong pointedly added.
According to the report, Loa-Nunez posted a $250 cash bond on May 10 and then disappeared.
To weigh in on this information provided by BREITBART.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
(2) 5/15/2018 Illegal Alien Crime Report:
MOST WANTED/ACTIVIST JUDGE RELEASED ILLEGAL ALIEN WHO RAN OVER A PRESCHOOL TEACHER.
Juana Loa-Nunez ~ had no driver’s license.
— Victoria 🕊 (@Whoopla2018) May 15, 2018
TAKE ACTION TODAY: Please help us send a message to President Trump and Congress that MANDATORY E-VERIFY must be implemented NOW! President Trump must STOP THE FLOW of illegal immigrants into the U.S. by CUTTING OFF THE JOBS MAGNET that brings them here.
They Come to America I, II, and III: Produced by DML News CEO and documentary filmmaker, Dennis Michael Lynch, these powerful documentaries show you the border and the costs of illegal immigration in a way you’ve never seen before. The three films are now packaged into one complete DVD case, called the “TRILOGY.”
Anyone who purchases the TRILOGY will receive a second FREE TRILOGY set to send to President Trump at the White House. When sending your video to the White House, it is IMPORTANT that you include a brief message emphasizing that the DVD set is NOT A GIFT, but critical information which President Trump and Congress needs to see.
In your BRIEF note, tell President Trump that he must issue an executive order to implement MANDATORY E-VERIFY laws for every U.S. employer.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN THE PETITION NOW.
CLICK THE YELLOW “BUY NOW” BUTTON BELOW TO ORDER THE TRILOGY TODAY.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Husband confesses to killing pregnant wife, 2 daughters
- BREAKING: Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her campaign job after firing (Video)
- REPORT: Lara Trump fires back over secret Omarosa tape
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- REPORT: School cancels classes after parents threaten ‘open hunting season’ on transgender girl
- Trump Tweet: Trolls Omarosa with special video
- UPDATE: Bodies believed to be pregnant Colorado mom, kids found on oil property (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to Trump revoking Brennan’s security clearance
- VIDEO: Police make arrest after 46 people overdose at Connecticut park
- BREAKING: Suspected ISIS member arrested in Sacramento County, allegedly committed ‘most heinous crimes’