REPORT: Judge won’t let unvaccinated children back in school
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) — A federal judge, citing an “unprecedented measles outbreak” in suburban Rockland County, New York, has denied a request to let 44 unvaccinated children return to school.
Parents of students in the Green Meadow Waldorf School in Chestnut Ridge have sued the county health department. They say none of the school’s excluded children have contracted measles amid the county’s outbreak, which started last fall.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to the Journal News , their lawyer, Michael Sussman, criticized the judge’s decision Tuesday to deny a temporary injunction that would have allowed the children back in classes.
A federal judge, citing an "unprecedented measles outbreak" in suburban Rockland County, New York, denies a request to let 44 unvaccinated children return to school. https://t.co/KJzldwHypa
— The Associated Press (@AP) March 13, 2019
A federal judge won't let 44 kids go back to school in Rockland County, NY because they're unvaccinated.
They cited an "unprecedented" measles outbreak. The county has 146 confirmed cases of measles, 82% of whom were unvaccinated. pic.twitter.com/lVYVxWLud7
— AJ+ (@ajplus) March 13, 2019
Judge denies request to let 44 unvaccinated children return to school.
Do you agree with the decision?https://t.co/XVPwPkelUV
— KUTV 2News (@KUTV2News) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit APNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting APNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to conclusions on Mueller report with only three words, DML responds
- REPORT: Dr Dre says his daughter got into USC on her own despite $70m donation
- EXCLUSIVE: Eric Trump speaks out on Mueller report, sends message to CNN’s Acosta
- REPORT: Dem 2020 candidate says: Trump ‘Should Never Have Been Able to Come Within Cheating Distance of the Oval Office’
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano urges Hollywood to boycott Georgia over ‘heartbeat’ abortion bill
- Bette Midler goes into meltdown on Twitter, DML makes dig
- REPORT: Sen. Graham sends ominous tweet to Comey
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez lashes out against Trump and his supporters in Twitter rant
- REPORT: Ivanka Trump quotes Abraham Lincoln in response to Mueller report findings
- BREAKING: Second Parkland shooting survivor commits suicide