REPORT: Juror from Democrat Senator’s corruption trial attends his victory party
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A woman who served as a juror during New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez’s federal corruption trial attended his victory party after he won re-election Tuesday.
Evelyn Arroyo-Maultsby, of Hillside, N.J., was among those seen in the crowd at a ballroom in a Hoboken hotel who celebrated Menendez’s win over Republican businessman Bob Hugin, NJ.com reported. Last year, she made headlines after she voiced her support for Menendez, calling him a good man.
The article goes on to state the following:
“They are just trying to throw a good man under the bus,” Arroyo-Maultsby told NJ.com in November 2017.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake