REPORT: Kaepernick files to trademark image of his head
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ESPN.COM:
Colin Kaepernick‘s company Inked Flash has filed for the trademark to a black and white image of his face and hair.
The filing, which showed up on the website for the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on Wednesday but was filed last Friday, says the intent is to use the image on everything from shampoo and hairspray to jewelry and lampshades.
The article goes on to state the following:
The filing also says the image could be used in association with “providing classes, workshops, seminars and camps in the field of self empowerment and awareness to properly interact with law enforcement” as well as in association with “production of television shows and films.”
— theScore (@theScore) October 10, 2018
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) October 10, 2018
Colin Kaepernick filed a trademark application to protect his likeness as it relates to offering seminars on how to “properly interact with law enforcement”. https://t.co/5EyyOHvefK pic.twitter.com/1wlwdOaMXz
— Josh Gerben (@JoshGerben) October 10, 2018
Colin Kaepernick has filed an application to trademark a black-and-white image of his face and hair. https://t.co/fkgqDY6aXG
— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) October 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by ESPN.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance