REPORT: Kavanaugh classmates rescind names from statement rejecting second accuser’s allegation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Two former Yale University classmates of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh have rescinded their names from a statement casting doubt on Deborah Ramirez’s claim that Kavanaugh exposed himself to her at a college party in the 1980s.
Ramirez’s allegation against Kavanaugh was detailed in a piece published by The New Yorker on Sunday, where she claimed he thrust his groin in her face and caused her to touch his genitals without her consent. Kavanaugh has rejected the allegation, along with two of his male classmates that Ramirez claimed were present.
The article goes on to state the following:
Those classmates were named in a joint statement released by Kavanaugh’s attorneys, along with the wife of another male student allegedly involved and another classmate, insisting that they would have seen or heard about the event “and we did not.”
Louisa Garry and Dino Ewing signed that statement, but later contacted The New Yorker following publication of the article and requested their names be removed from the statement.
Update: 2 Kavanaugh classmates withdrew from a statement his lawyers issued disputing Ramirez’s claims. It is now signed by the 2 men whom Ramirez alleged had egged on Kavanaugh, the wife of the man she said told her to “kiss it,” and one other classmate: https://t.co/o8nTmjw2Vg pic.twitter.com/z6zPRBeR1r
— Ronan Farrow (@RonanFarrow) September 24, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- REPORT: State Department provided ‘clearly false’ statements to derail requests for Clinton docs, ‘shocked’ federal judge says
- BREAKING: Dem candidates for Congress raise record-shattering money for midterms
- REPORT: Audio Offers Gruesome Details of Jamal Khashoggi Killing
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- REPORT: Saudi Arabia makes HUGE deposit into American accounts as Pompeo lands in Riyadh