REPORT: Kelly Loeffler’s husband makes HUGE donation to pro-Trump group
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
New York Stock Exchange CEO Jeff Sprecher, who is married to Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-Ga.), donated $1 million last month to America First Action, the largest outside group supporting President Trump’s reelection.
The donation comes as Loeffler faces an uphill climb with her own 2020 campaign. Loeffler was appointed to the Senate by Gov. Brian Kemp (R) to replace former Sen. Johnny Isakson (R), who stepped aside for health reasons.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump had wanted Kemp to appoint Rep. Doug Collins (R), who is now challenging Loeffler for the Senate seat.
Loeffler has come under scrutiny over a huge stock dump made shortly after a closed-door briefing on the emerging coronavirus pandemic in January.
— The Hill (@thehill) May 21, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Guardian Angel’ describes violent battle with mob of hundreds of NY looters: ‘We don’t surrender or retreat’
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- REPORT: Graham makes announcement on Russia probe subpoena vote
- WATCH: Woman blasts ladies as RACIST for cleaning graffiti off building in shocking viral video
- REPORT: Fake News? Police Issue Statement At Odds With Reports About Actions Against Protesters in D.C.
- VIDEOS: De Blasio drowned out by boos, calls to resign at George Floyd memorial
- REPORT: Charlotte newspaper posts scathing op-ed on Trump seeking another city for GOP convention