REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband makes another slam against President Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
George Conway, the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, said Monday that nothing President Trump says “can be taken at face value.”
George Conway was responding to a tweet from former U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara, who called it a “disgrace” that Trump “acts in a way to necessitate” reporters asking if he has ever worked on behalf of Russia.
The article goes on to state the following:
“And also a disgrace that nothing he says—not even his denial of something as extraordinary as this—can be taken at face value,” George Conway responded.
And also a disgrace that nothing he says—not even his denial of something as extraordinary as this—can be taken at face value. https://t.co/wKMNXeuhW9
— George Conway (@gtconway3d) January 14, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) January 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- BREAKING: Top Trump official resigned over White House Puerto Rico plan
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems