REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband makes another slam against President Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
George Conway, the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, said Monday that nothing President Trump says “can be taken at face value.”
George Conway was responding to a tweet from former U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara, who called it a “disgrace” that Trump “acts in a way to necessitate” reporters asking if he has ever worked on behalf of Russia.
The article goes on to state the following:
“And also a disgrace that nothing he says—not even his denial of something as extraordinary as this—can be taken at face value,” George Conway responded.
And also a disgrace that nothing he says—not even his denial of something as extraordinary as this—can be taken at face value. https://t.co/wKMNXeuhW9
— George Conway (@gtconway3d) January 14, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) January 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday