REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump and White House counselor Kellyanne Conway’s husband sparred over Twitter Wednesday.
“‘Trump could be the most honest president in modern history. When you look at the real barometer of presidential truthfulness, which is promise keeping, he is probably the most honest president in American history. He’s done exactly what he said he would do.’ Marc Thiessen, WPost,” Trump tweeted Wednesday morning.
“Trump could be the most honest president in modern history. When you look at the real barometer of presidential truthfulness, which is promise keeping, he is probably the most honest president in American history. He’s done exactly what he said he would do.” Marc Thiessen, WPost
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 17, 2018
The article goes on to state the following:
Thiessen is a former speechwriter to George W. Bush’s administration.
George Conway, who has been a frequent critic of the president, fired back using another sentence from Thiessen’s piece.
“In the second sentence of the same opinion piece, Thiessen also said, ‘Don’t get me wrong, Trump lies all the time,'” Conway quipped.
— George Conway (@gtconway3d) October 17, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake