REPORT: Ken Cuccinelli doubles down on upcoming deportation raids
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump’s threatened deportation raids are “absolutely going to happen,” says senior Department of Homeland Security official Ken Cuccinelli.
“There are approximately 1 million in this people with deportation orders,” the acting director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services told reporters on the White House driveway. “Of course, that isn’t what ICE will go after in this, but that’s the pool of people that have been all the way through the process.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The former Virginia attorney general, whose agency handles asylum cases, declined to discuss the timing of raids or additional details.
“There’s approximately a million people in this country with removal orders. Of course, that isn’t what ICE will go after in this, but that’s the pool of people who have been all the way through the due process chain,” US Citizenship & Immigration Services dir Ken Cuccinelli says pic.twitter.com/AbP3JY7zvd
— Jennifer Jacobs (@JenniferJJacobs) July 10, 2019
— Steve Herman (@W7VOA) July 10, 2019
Cuccinelli also issued the warning in an earlier interview on Sunday:
Acting U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Director Ken Cuccinelli says ICE agents are “ready to just perform their mission which is to go and find and detain and then deport the approximately one million people who have final removal orders” pic.twitter.com/JkUXLaO2fD
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) July 7, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- POLL: Will Trump’s decision to abandon the Kurds in Syria hurt his chances for reelection?
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- PHOTO: Stormy Daniels announces Playboy photo shoot
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?