REPORT: Kevin Spacey movie earns jaw-dropping meager amount on opening day
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The movie “Billionaire Boys Club,” which features disgraced actor Kevin Spacey, made just $126 at the box office on its opening day Friday, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Sources told THR that the film, which opened in 10 theaters in select states, that the total marked “the worst showing of a film” starring Spacey. THR notes that the total averages out to fewer than two tickets sold for the film per venue.
The article goes on to state the following:
The film’s poor showing comes months after Spacey faced several accusations of sexual harassment from coworkers on the hit Netflix series “House of Cards.”
Vertical Entertainment, the distributor of the movie, had previously released a statement imploring moviegoers to enjoy the film despite Spacey’s role, which the company characterized as minor and said it hoped would not take away from the overall production.
Kevin Spacey’s new movie grossed $126 on opening night. It was on 10 screens. That’s $12.60 per screen. https://t.co/0WuVdY2qbu
— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) August 19, 2018
Kevin Spacey’s next movie is named “Billionaire Boys Club?”
— M’BlockU (@rodimusprime) August 18, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— The Hill (@thehill) August 19, 2018
— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) August 18, 2018
— NJ.com (@njdotcom) August 19, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: BuzzFeed News editor crushed by Twitter for jab at Trump over Sri Lanka bombings
- VIDEO: Up to 300 teenagers involved in brawl at amusement park
- BREAKING: Nunes files HUGE lawsuit alleging conspiracy to derail Clinton, Russia probes