REPORT: Kevin Spacey movie earns jaw-dropping meager amount on opening day
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The movie “Billionaire Boys Club,” which features disgraced actor Kevin Spacey, made just $126 at the box office on its opening day Friday, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Sources told THR that the film, which opened in 10 theaters in select states, that the total marked “the worst showing of a film” starring Spacey. THR notes that the total averages out to fewer than two tickets sold for the film per venue.
The article goes on to state the following:
The film’s poor showing comes months after Spacey faced several accusations of sexual harassment from coworkers on the hit Netflix series “House of Cards.”
Vertical Entertainment, the distributor of the movie, had previously released a statement imploring moviegoers to enjoy the film despite Spacey’s role, which the company characterized as minor and said it hoped would not take away from the overall production.
Kevin Spacey’s new movie grossed $126 on opening night. It was on 10 screens. That’s $12.60 per screen. https://t.co/0WuVdY2qbu
— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) August 19, 2018
Kevin Spacey’s next movie is named “Billionaire Boys Club?”
— M’BlockU (@rodimusprime) August 18, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— The Hill (@thehill) August 19, 2018
— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) August 18, 2018
— NJ.com (@njdotcom) August 19, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should Kavanagh be confirmed to the Supreme Court?
- REPORT: Hundreds of teen gangsters go on terrorizing rampage, police close amusement park
- REPORT: Kavanaugh classmates rescind names from statement rejecting second accuser’s allegation
- BREAKING: Was Avenatti ‘duped’ by bombshell Kavanaugh claims?
- BREAKING: Senate panel schedules vote for Kavanaugh
- REPORT: Kavanaugh accuser’s lawyer sends letter with new complaint about hearing
- REPORT: 23-year old pageant winner dramatically STRIPPED of her crown for ‘lie’ (video/pictures)
- VIDEO: UN audience laughs when Trump remarks on achievements
- BREAKING: Senators told to expect to be in town this weekend: See why
- VIDEO: Stunning “flashback video” emerges of Joe Biden on sexual misconduct investigations