REPORT: Khan’s London: Three Violent Stabbings in Two Hours
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Three people, including a 17-year-old, were violently stabbed over a two-hour period on Sunday in another day of violence for the British capital under Mayor Sadiq Khan.
The first victim, believed to be in his twenties, was found with serious wounds in Lambeth, South London, shortly after 6 p.m, The Sun reports.
The article goes on to state the following:
As police officers were rushing to attend the scene, another man, said to be aged 20, was stabbed just an hour later three miles away in Northolt, West London. The West has experienced fewer deliberate killings than the North, South, and East of the capital, experiencing nine killings in 2018 so far, compared to 17, 18, and 20, respectively.
Finally, a 17-year-old was stabbed shortly after 8 p.m. in the wealthy borough of Harrow, also in the West of the city. Reports suggest he is in hospital in critical condition.
The violent crime surge follows Prime Minister Theresa May pressuring police to reduce their use of stop-and-search against ethnic minorities during her tenure as Home Secretary, and Sadiq Khan vowing he would do “everything in my power” to cut back its use during his run for Mayor of London.
To weigh in on this information provided by BREITBART.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: ESPN makes announcement about national anthem for NFL games
- VIDEO: Chilling family videos emerge of murdered woman killed by husband
- VIDEO: Toddler recorded in family video praising the father accused of killing her
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Parkland shooter: Seven key facts hidden in the school district’s report
- BREAKING: Trump calls Justice official a ‘disgrace,’ vows to revoke clearance (Video)