REPORT: Khan’s London: Three Violent Stabbings in Two Hours
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Three people, including a 17-year-old, were violently stabbed over a two-hour period on Sunday in another day of violence for the British capital under Mayor Sadiq Khan.
The first victim, believed to be in his twenties, was found with serious wounds in Lambeth, South London, shortly after 6 p.m, The Sun reports.
The article goes on to state the following:
As police officers were rushing to attend the scene, another man, said to be aged 20, was stabbed just an hour later three miles away in Northolt, West London. The West has experienced fewer deliberate killings than the North, South, and East of the capital, experiencing nine killings in 2018 so far, compared to 17, 18, and 20, respectively.
Finally, a 17-year-old was stabbed shortly after 8 p.m. in the wealthy borough of Harrow, also in the West of the city. Reports suggest he is in hospital in critical condition.
The violent crime surge follows Prime Minister Theresa May pressuring police to reduce their use of stop-and-search against ethnic minorities during her tenure as Home Secretary, and Sadiq Khan vowing he would do “everything in my power” to cut back its use during his run for Mayor of London.
To weigh in on this information provided by BREITBART.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show