REPORT: Khan’s London: Three Violent Stabbings in Two Hours
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Three people, including a 17-year-old, were violently stabbed over a two-hour period on Sunday in another day of violence for the British capital under Mayor Sadiq Khan.
The first victim, believed to be in his twenties, was found with serious wounds in Lambeth, South London, shortly after 6 p.m, The Sun reports.
The article goes on to state the following:
As police officers were rushing to attend the scene, another man, said to be aged 20, was stabbed just an hour later three miles away in Northolt, West London. The West has experienced fewer deliberate killings than the North, South, and East of the capital, experiencing nine killings in 2018 so far, compared to 17, 18, and 20, respectively.
Finally, a 17-year-old was stabbed shortly after 8 p.m. in the wealthy borough of Harrow, also in the West of the city. Reports suggest he is in hospital in critical condition.
The violent crime surge follows Prime Minister Theresa May pressuring police to reduce their use of stop-and-search against ethnic minorities during her tenure as Home Secretary, and Sadiq Khan vowing he would do “everything in my power” to cut back its use during his run for Mayor of London.
To weigh in on this information provided by BREITBART.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- POLL: Should actor Peter Fonda be arrested for threatening Barron Trump?
- BREAKING: Vinnie Paul, legendary Pantera drummer, dies at 54
- REPORT: Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle take their relationship public (photo)
- Trump Tweet: Will speak to Mexico!
- BREAKING: Supreme Court issues ruling on law enforcement searches of cellphone data
- BREAKING: Father shares shocking truth about iconic crying migrant girl used in family separation propaganda
- REPORT: Five Charity Workers Kidnapped and Gang-Raped
- BREAKING: Protestors descend upon DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen’s house, scream at her as she leaves