REPORT: Kid Rock to perform at rally for GOP Senate hopeful
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DETROITNEWS.COM:
Kid Rock will attend a Tuesday rally in Novi for Republican Senate hopeful John James, his campaign says. Rock, a Michigan native, for months last year teased a run for the U.S. Senate that turned out to be a publicity stunt.
So far, [Rock] has not made a formal endorsement in the GOP primary, in which the other contender is Grosse Pointe financier Sandy Pensler.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Bob loves this country and has been a longtime supporter of military veterans and their families,” James said. “I’m excited to have him on stage with us as we rally to take back Michigan!”
Rob O’Neill, a former Navy SEAL, is also slated to attend the rally. O’Neill, who took part in the 2011 mission that killed Osama bin Laden, last year endorsed James.
To weigh in on this information provided by DETROITNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DETROITNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omarosa’s neighbors file suit against her husband over unkempt home
- POLL: Should Christopher Watts receive the death penalty?
- UPDATE: Stunning details emerge on man detained by ICE while driving his pregnant wife to hospital
- VIDEO: How a patient paid a $285 copay for a $40 drug
- OpEd: Newt Gingrich: Mueller’s fatal mistake
- REPORT: U.S. company reports one year later after implanting microchips in employees’ hands
- VIDEO: Neighbor shoots TX man stabbing his toddler to death while yelling religious rants
- REPORT: WH aide departs after questions arise about speech at controversial venue
- REPORT: Murdered Colorado mom ‘beat all odds’ to get pregnant, brother says in emotional post
- VIDEO: Democrat Cracks Joke About President Trump Drowning