REPORT: Kids as young as 12 shot dead singer in car theft
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Hundreds of fans have paid tribute to a 24-year-old musician gunned down behind his Nashville home in what is believed to have been a robbery-gone-awry.
Five underage suspects were arrested Friday and charged with criminal homicide for the murder of Kyle Yorlets, a graduate of Belmont University who worked as a bartender at a Nashville restaurant and sang in the pop-rock band Carverton.
Three of the five suspects arrested Friday in connection with Yorlets’ murder were named by police as Roniyah McKnight, 14, Decorrius Wright, 16, and Diamond Lewis, 15. The names of the two youngest suspects, a 12-year-old girl and 13-year-old boy, have been withheld because of their age.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to the Metropolitan Nashville Police, the five kids were in a stolen Chevrolet Colorado pickup truck in the alley that runs behind Yorlets’ house in the 32000 block of Torbertt Street when they spotted him outside on Thursday afternoon. The minors allegedly accosted the man, took his wallet and demanded the keys to his car, which he refused to hand over, prompting the suspects to open fire on him, police stated.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: North Carolina father of 6 has neck broken by ‘intense’ wave, killing him in ‘freak accident’
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- REPORT: California couple arrested after strangling newborn baby in hospital, police say
- REPORT: Democrats to face off against a reluctant Mueller
- TEAM DML subscription service. Buy Now.
- REPORT: Trump says he has signed proclamation curbing asylum
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy