REPORT: Kids as young as 12 shot dead singer in car theft
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Hundreds of fans have paid tribute to a 24-year-old musician gunned down behind his Nashville home in what is believed to have been a robbery-gone-awry.
Five underage suspects were arrested Friday and charged with criminal homicide for the murder of Kyle Yorlets, a graduate of Belmont University who worked as a bartender at a Nashville restaurant and sang in the pop-rock band Carverton.
Three of the five suspects arrested Friday in connection with Yorlets’ murder were named by police as Roniyah McKnight, 14, Decorrius Wright, 16, and Diamond Lewis, 15. The names of the two youngest suspects, a 12-year-old girl and 13-year-old boy, have been withheld because of their age.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to the Metropolitan Nashville Police, the five kids were in a stolen Chevrolet Colorado pickup truck in the alley that runs behind Yorlets’ house in the 32000 block of Torbertt Street when they spotted him outside on Thursday afternoon. The minors allegedly accosted the man, took his wallet and demanded the keys to his car, which he refused to hand over, prompting the suspects to open fire on him, police stated.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House